[systemd-devel] Can kdbus send signal to the source connection?

eshark eshark77 at 163.com
Mon Jun 15 04:05:50 PDT 2015

Hi, All,
       If I post this email to the wrong mail-list, please tell me, thank you.

       Now many JS applications implement the client and service in the same thread, so they share the same connection too.

However when the client or the service want to send signal to the other,  the receiver cannot get the signal because the kdbus driver

won't broadcast the signal to the source connection.

      I've tried to simply allow the kdbus driver to send signal to all the connections including the source , but it seems not work OK.

I wonder that how I can make kdbus send signal to the source connection, or that this is impossible ?

Thanks a lot !

Best Regards,

Li Cheng