[systemd-devel] Can kdbus send signal to the source connection?

eshark eshark77 at 163.com
Tue Jun 16 03:07:14 PDT 2015

Hi,

At 2015-06-16 15:54:10, "David Herrmann" <dh.herrmann at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi
>
>On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:35 AM, eshark <eshark77 at 163.com> wrote:
>> Hi,

>>>I am not dure I follow. Are you developing a native kdbus client
>>>library for JS?
>> Yes, we already have a library based on DBus, and I'm migrating it to KDBus.
>>

>>>Did I get this right, you have one bus connection per thread, but
>>>possibly both a kdbus client and its service run from the server, and
>>>you want broadcast msgs sent out from one to then also be matchable by
>>>the other?
>> Yes.  And I've tried removing the condition in kdbus_bus_broadcast(), as
>> David  said.
>> But this modification caused that the network module of our system cannot
>> work OK,  it's very strange ,
>> and I'm not familiar with the network module, so I  haven't find the root
>> cause.
>> Maybe it has nothing to do with KDBus? I am not sure.
>
>Can you be more specific, please? What do you mean by "network module

>of our systemd cannot work OK"?

Sorry.  Acctually  our network module cannot get ip by DHCP.  Our network module is
connman, which depends on libdbus.    And the connman will connect to KDBus through the bus-proxyd, which is implemented in the libsystemd.

I have not traced into connman , so I'm not very clear about the root cause.

Thanks !

Li Cheng