[systemd-devel] Delaying device service creation

Mantas Mikulėnas grawity at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 10:47:35 PDT 2015

- Configure it as part of ExecStart if possible.

- Configure it using a second .service unit (oneshot), and depend on that
one.

- Do something with udev to mark unconfigured devices with SYSTEMD_READY=0?
Not sure how. But if you can do this, it'll directly affect the "readiness"
of the corresponding .device unit.