[systemd-devel] Drop systemd-ui

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Tue Mar 31 10:32:37 PDT 2015

On Mon, 30.03.15 20:35, Jóhann B. Guðmundsson (johannbg at gmail.com) wrote:

> Heyja
>
> Should this not be dropped and *DE write,integrate/implement an graphical
> frontend to systemd for themselves?
>
> It's not like this is receiving the love it needs, hence I'm pretty sure
> nobody is using this.

It's already "dropped": we split it out of the main git repo for a
while. Now it is its own repo, slowly bitrotting away. I wouldn't
package it the way it is right now, but this is really up to the
packagers. I mean, it's incomplete, out of date and really buggy, but
I don't care too much if people use it anyway...