[systemd-devel] about administator Authentication agents

yankun at iscas.ac.cn yankun at iscas.ac.cn
Mon Nov 23 16:45:12 PST 2015

Year, you are right.Acturally,what I use is Debian package.And at the /run/user/1000/, there is no "dbus-session"

yankun at iscas.ac.cn

From: Mantas Mikulėnas
Date: 2015-11-23 20:32
To: Andrei Borzenkov; yankun at iscas.ac.cn
CC: systemd-devel
Subject: Re: [systemd-devel] about administator Authentication agents
I remember Debian had an oddly restrictive policy for systemd bus access (though it seems to be fixed now?).

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015, 14:24 Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar at gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 11:00 AM, yankun at iscas.ac.cn <yankun at iscas.ac.cn> wrote:

> what is the relationship between systemd-logind and polkit.Because when I do
> like this "systemd-analyze plot ",it tells   me  that  "failed to list
> units:Access denied".About this ,I have no idea.

It's not related to logind; this is answered directly by systemd and
actually should not require any authentication (nor does systemd call
polkit for ListUnits). I can only imagine that your D-Bus policy
blocks it.

Are you doing it as root?