[systemd-devel] Multiple Link Local Addresses on One Bridge Interface

Erik Haller erik.haller at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:20:07 PDT 2015

I have two processes that bind to the same port on the same machine. I
use LinkLocalAddressing in the the systemd.network file. I use a bridge
device (br0). How can I get the bridge to have two zeroconf
169.254.\*.\* addresses? Multiple [Network] sections do not work and
LinkLocalAddressing is not used in the [Address] section.

I know containers/systemd-nspawn would also be a solution.

Thank you for your help.

### /etc/systemd/network files

#### br0.network

[Match]