[systemd-devel] A few GitHub team changes

David Timothy Strauss david at davidstrauss.net
Tue Oct 13 22:29:48 PDT 2015

In case anyone in the former owners group is checking here, you would have
received an email saying you've been removed from the "Core" team. GitHub
wanted me to rename it, so I did to "Core" before ultimately realizing it
served no further purpose. No one should have any less access to systemd
GitHub resources from the changes today.

As for the Erlang team, Sebastian (the existing team member) kindly offered
very quickly to head it and will handle further requests to join. I'll
already replied to the other offer privately and refereed them to him.