[systemd-devel] systemd services via SSH (-H key)

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Oct 24 06:57:48 PDT 2015

Am 24.10.2015 um 15:04 schrieb Lennart Poettering:
> Well, I am pretty sure using "#" as separator for that is a really
> untypical syntax. I am not sure it's really such a big improvement
> supporting such a syntax over simply asking people to put the right
> statement in ~/.ssh/config... Note thta the stuff in ~/.ssh/config is
> really powerful as you can actually define wildcards and stuff...

but it's pretty useless in cases where you have a dozen virtual machines
inside a NAT port forwarded on a router because only a single public IP
- in that case you need to define a port for the connection

i had such a standard VMware NAT with single ports forwarded for many
years before i gave up with notebooks and changed my whole IT to two
machines connected via VPN's and static routes