[systemd-devel] Network Interface Names: solution for a desktop OS

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Apr 15 16:01:36 UTC 2016

Am 15.04.2016 um 17:42 schrieb Xen:
> Greg KH schreef op 13-04-16 05:04:
> You are lying to me and trying to lead me in the woods.
>
> The stuff you say is stuff people say that in the end don't end up being
> true. It does not even agree with the reality of how the system works
> currently.
>
> They are nonsense rebuttals and anyone with enough knowledge would be
> able to refute them. You're playing mind games here

and NOW you finally reached the point where you should just shut up and
don't say any word because you have no clue about what you are talking
nor to whom you are talking - your bad that the person you responded to
have more knowledge about the kernel the half of this whole mailing list
together

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Kroah-Hartman