[systemd-devel] Require a systemd.unit to finish completely before other services(units) are started

george Karakou mad-proffessor at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:25:59 UTC 2016

Your answer was correct(and of course acceptable) in the way it helped
me understand what the solution was. The stanza on Mantas mail: "systemd
has no way to know that dispatcher is doing a background job by the time
it finishes starting up" was a full explanation of the whole parallel
question i had. So if i want to be exact, one answer
completed/supplemented the other. Sorry for not making it clear

greetings, George