[systemd-devel] Head ups - upstream first no longer applies to the kernel.

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:34:36 UTC 2016

On 08/16/2016 12:51 PM, Greg KH wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 12:47:16PM +0000, Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
>
>> Irrelevant.
> No, not at all, I'm just really confused as to what systemd changes are
> required to get wireguard working properly with it?

Think of it like native integration with .network files and the likes as
in the interface would be configured ||with it as opposed to be using
wireguards own configuration file but as I said it's irrelevant since
how and to what extent is subjected to changes once Susant and Tom have
had a chance to review such work but before any such work can be started
Jason needs to submit the relevant bits to be included in the kernel
first which afaik he has still not done.

No biscuits and marmalade and until the hottest (vpn) kid on the block
has been merged upstream.

JBG