[systemd-devel] Adding a Timer section to .service files

One Infinite Loop 6pozmo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:35:46 UTC 2016

A few usecases:
1) I want to delete specific files once a day
2)I want to free RAM using sync command and `echo 3 >
/proc/sys/vm/drop_caches` every 15 seconds
3)I want to make sure certain processes always run using a specific nice
value like -15. I know control groups are invented but it's not the same
thing.

I know crontab was invented too but I wanna learn only one syntax: systemd
syntax.

I don't know how to quote and how to reply because it's my first time when
I use a mailing list.