[systemd-devel] resolved: use special nameservers for some domains

Felix Schwarz felix.schwarz at oss.schwarz.eu
Wed May 11 10:13:17 UTC 2016

I'd like to know if resolved can redirect DNS queries for certain domains to
different name servers?

rationale: I want to query a few DNS black lists but my provider's name
servers have been blocked because they send too many queries to the BL.
However my intended usage qualifies for the "free" tier.

Assuming this is not possible at the moment should I file a github issue? Or
is such a feature considered "feature creep"  so it won't be added to resolved
"ever"?

fs

PS: I know that I can use dnsmasq and other software. However resolved is
quite well suited for my limited use cases so if possible I'd like to keep
resolved without installing extra stuff.