[systemd-devel] ipv6 configuration error

MichaƂ Zegan webczat_200 at poczta.onet.pl
Fri May 27 15:11:21 UTC 2016

Hello, I have encountered a very interesting problem: I have a wired
ipv4 network configured via systemd-network, and an ipv6 sit tunnel.
The problem is it does not start. trying to restart systemd-networkd
gives the error like both local and remote addresses of the tunnel are
incompatible. I assume that means there is no interface matching those
ipv4 addresses. I know that eth0 interface is configured *after* this
sit one, and it is configured via dhcp, so it is quite possible. What is
happening?