[systemd-devel] systemd issue

Alin Craciunescu alinxcraciunescu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 21:55:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am a Linux beginner user.

I would like to resolve the next issues without to install a login manager.

It seams that the auto login could not pass the systemd screen

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23413124/

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23413137/

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23412534/

journalctl -b  http://paste.ubuntu.com/23412613/

/var/log/Xorg.0.log https://paste.ubuntu.com/23357560/

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23412644/

systemctl status getty at tty1 http://paste.ubuntu.com/23412860/

After reboot it is stuck on the first appeared screen which it seams that
is the systemd screen /dev/sda1: clean 1123123/1231312 files
12312312/13212312 blocks.

The only way to pass this screen is to ctrl+alt+f1 and after that the
autologin to x works...

I don't have any login manager, or any desktop environment

I am 99% percent sure that the same config passed the systemd first screen
with the same config On Ubuntu 16.10, but it seams that on Ubuntu 16.04 it
can't

I don't use any desktop environment, only JWM.

In the same time while the first before mentioned dev/sda1 screen is
standing by the tty1 login manager which will appear after my command is
blinking like a ghost on the backgrounf for a few mili seconds like it
would try to start, but doesn't start, can't pass until my command
ctrl+alt+f1.

Thank you very much.