[systemd-devel] Upgrade 232 -> 233: user at XXX.service: Failed at step PAM spawning...

Vlad vovan at vovan.nl
Sat Apr 29 11:25:01 UTC 2017

Lennart,

I've just tried your suggestion as well, but it doesn't change behavior.
I'm just wondering how it would be possible to investigate the error.
The message "user at xxx.service: Failed at step PAM spawning
/usr/lib/systemd/systemd: Operation not permitted" isn't very
descriptive. I enabled debug for pam_systemd, but it doesn't give useful
information in my case.

Regards,
Vlad.