[systemd-devel] Having synchronization between 2 process using systemd.

Raghavendra. H. R raghuhr84 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:20:45 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I have a scenario in which I have 2 processes and both acts as Server &
Client.
Process A starts it server & tries to connect as client with Process B.
Process B starts it server & tries to connect as client with Process A.

We want handle this kind of scenario with the help of systemd sd_notify or
with the help of runlevels or any other mechanism.

Kindly share some needful inputs whether it is possible in systemd.

We dont want to get add delay in any process.

--
Regards,

Raghavendra. H. R
(Raghu)