[systemd-devel] How to unset "uaccess" tag in udev rule?

David Herrmann dh.herrmann at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 12:13:30 UTC 2017

Hi

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 8:07 PM, Manuel Reimer
<Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de> wrote:

>>> That's the only way. Tags cannot be unset.
>>

>> Use TAG-="foobar".
>

> I've tried that and it doesn't work.

The `-=' operator was introduced for exactly this use-case (which the
commit I quoted should explain). If it does not work, it has to be
fixed. Last time I checked, it worked.

Hence, if you need help using it, please give us as much information
as possible. Please verify the operator works with something that is
not already used (set some random TAG and remove it again, check with
`udevadm` whether it works).

If you have no clue how to debug it yourself, please specify _what_
you changed, what systemd version / distro / etc., you're running, so
we can reproduce it and help you further.

Thanks
David