[systemd-devel] centos7/systemd/mulitpathd

jsl6uy js16uy js16uy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 16:48:35 UTC 2017

Will do sir
apologies was looking if people had experienced anything like this with
systemd and/or proper places to insert a pause/slow down in a unit file to
let devices get populated. These volumes mounted reliable under sysint and
centos 6u5.
Basically was looking to see if I have to update my thinking/or gotchas for
leveraging under a systemd based boot up
thanks very much