[systemd-devel] udev

David Henderson dhenderson at digital-pipe.com
Thu Oct 26 18:08:17 UTC 2017

lol thanks for the links Mike!  Using the build system I developed, I
more or less have hooks to external scripts that can be called to
perform various tasks during the build process.  Once I get the
profile built, I can give it to you if you are interested to see how
it works.  Compiling is as simple as:

builder -n udev -a i64

Dave