[systemd-devel] How to add a unit path to systemd?

Daniel Wang wonderfly at google.com
Thu Aug 9 17:20:31 UTC 2018

Hi,

I want to append to systemd's unit search path a directory on my OEM
partition, which is mounted  by a .mount unit, at /usr/share/. I will be
putting unit files in that partition, some of which I want to run before
default.target. Is it possible to do so without a systemctl daemon-reload?

I understand I could configure systemd at compile time, or use
the SYSTEMD_UNIT_PATH env var at the kernel command line, but since
/usr/share/ is probably mounted _after_ default.target is first referenced
(?), they won't do what I need?

--
Best,
Daniel