[systemd-devel] systemd service not connecting to session dbus

Deepan Muthusamy deepan.muthusamy at tcs.com
Mon Aug 13 14:38:55 UTC 2018

My application is a user created application which will interact with systemd to monitor other running process, so I have to connect to system dbus. At the same time My application has to communicate with other session applications, so Iam communicating using session bus.Also My application has to start at boot time by systemd. Is it possible? If possible what are all the changes I have to make?

My target board is rcar H3. My target os is yocto project with genivi meta ivi system.

DEEPAN MUTHUSAMY,
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICE,