[systemd-devel] [Need Help]: What Systemd service directives to use

Sietse van Zanen sietse at wizdom.nu
Thu Aug 30 07:48:57 UTC 2018

Hi Rajat,

Take a look at BindsTo, PartOf, PropagatesReloadTo, ReloadPropagatedFrom and <https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.unit.html#PropagatesReloadTo=> OnFailure. I think a combination of these should achieve what you want,

https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.unit.html#BindsTo=<https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.unit.html#BindsTo>

-Sietse