[systemd-devel] Select on value of log message

Jérémy Rosen jeremy.rosen at smile.fr
Thu Aug 30 10:12:25 UTC 2018

unfortunately, regex in journalctl is an optional feature that is
decided at compile time.

Your distro probably did not compile that support. The best approch
would be to open a feature request
on your distro's bugtracker.

Alternatively you can recompile systemd yourself and add that support,
but that's a bit more complicated

(btw, you only replied to me, not the mailing list. Not a big deal, just
pointing it out so you don't forward further questions just to me)

--
SMILE <http://www.smile.eu/>

20 rue des Jardins
92600 Asnières-sur-Seine

*Jérémy ROSEN*
Architecte technique
Responsable de l'expertise Smile-ECS

email jeremy.rosen at smile.fr <mailto:jeremy.rosen at smile.fr>
phone +33141402967
url http://www.smile.eu

Twitter <https://twitter.com/GroupeSmile> Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/smileopensource> LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/smile> Github
<https://github.com/Smile-SA>

Découvrez l’univers Smile, rendez-vous sur smile.eu
<http://smile.eu/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature>

eco Pour la planète, n'imprimez ce mail que si c'est nécessaire