[systemd-devel] Illegal CPUID instruction causes systemd core dump

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Jan 5 05:47:24 UTC 2018

Am 05.01.2018 um 05:51 schrieb D.S. Ljungmark:
> If you want I can bring a small form factor early x86 to Fosdem.
>
> Industrial, rugged little things with x86 chipset was rather popular
> for a while, and you can still order them new.  The ones I have aren't
> i486 but a 586 (cyrix, I think).

i am sure you can find everything if you want

but are you running a recent distribution with the newest software on
that box? i strongly doubt!

P.S.: what about using proper mail- clients which knows list-headers
instead "reply-all" and break threads because the faster offlist-mail
leading to filter out the list-mail with the headers which comes later
or do they also not exist on such old hardware?