[systemd-devel] systemd-nspawn: starting multiple shells

Nikolaus Rath Nikolaus at rath.org
Sat Jun 23 14:09:04 UTC 2018

Hello,

How would I go about starting an additional shell in an existing
container? I am starting the container with:

$ systemd-nspawn -M foo --as-pid2 --register=no

"foo" is a raw image retrieved with machinectl. If I simply execute the
above command again, I am getting a "Disk image
/var/lib/machines/foo.raw is currently busy." error.

I've looked into the systemd-nspawn manpage, but couldn't find anything
appropriate.

What am I missing?

Thanks!
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F