[systemd-devel] systemd-nspawn: starting multiple shells

aleivag aleivag at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 14:30:17 UTC 2018

Hi:

to get a shell on your running container , you need to get it's name
(execute `machinectl` to get a list of containers) and then

if you just want a shell you can run `systemd-run --machine=<name> --pty
/bin/bash` or `machinectl shell <name> /bin/bash`

and if you want a real login promp

machinectl login <name>

is your best bet

hope it helps