[systemd-devel] systemd prerelease 242-rc4

Frantisek Sumsal fsumsal at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 14:00:58 UTC 2019

That's sounds like a good idea and it's pretty simple to do:

e.g. for a diff between v242-rc3 and v242-rc4 tag you can use either commit-based diff:
    https://github.com/systemd/systemd/compare/v242-rc3...v242-rc4
or a change-based diff:
    https://github.com/systemd/systemd/compare/v242-rc3..v242-rc4

I guess adding just a link would be better, as, for example, between
rc3 and rc4 there were 51 commits, which would result in a pretty long
email.

--
GPG key ID: 0xFB738CE27B634E4B

--