[systemd-devel] Antw: Re: /etc/fstab obsolete?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Aug 28 08:49:41 UTC 2019

Am 28.08.19 um 10:38 schrieb Ulrich Windl:
> So far the time systemd saves during boot or shutdown is in no reasonable
> proportion to the many hours of extra work it caused for the administrator (me)
> to get  a system up that systemd downed.

but the problem here is you and not systemd

* you are very late to the party
* you operate a SLES with systemd and no education at all on it
* you refuse to understand concepts in many threads

sorry, but all your bitching in 2019 is laughable and i ask you again:
under what stone did you live the past 7 years that you start in 2019 as
greenhorn on production SLES servers and complain that the world moved
on in the 7 years living under a stone