[systemd-devel] Which unit type and which parameter to use

Dequan Zhang robin at sxl.io
Sun Feb 17 03:04:21 UTC 2019

            Hi,I have a cli application that will be opened when remote user log in through ssh.Should I create a service file for such application? And since CLI requires a controlling terminal, what should I do to set up the unit file? Last, how can I use systemd to do resource management for the cli application? I know how to do it using a cgroup directly but it seems I have use systemd to operate cgroup as well.Thanks for any information! Best,Robin