[systemd-devel] Bugfix release(s)

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 22:56:03 UTC 2019

I'll send you the webhook target and webhook secret in a PGP-encrypted
email off-list (maybe overkill, but better safe than sorry).

As a side note, the bot currently watches tags. Would it be better to watch
releases, or will tags be fine for now?

--
Ryan (ライアン)
Yoko Shimomura, ryo (supercell/EGOIST), Hiroyuki Sawano >> everyone else