[systemd-devel] Fail to load network modules properly

Łukasz Słaboń lukasz.slabon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:17:50 UTC 2019

Well after analysing dmesg I see that only difference between successful
and failed boot is the time when ext4 main partition is mounted for the
second time. In failed boot it is mounted between cfg80211 module and wl
module. Detailed dmesg listing is in my first message.
That is why I asked is there any possibility to force loading cfg80211
module only after main partition is mounted for the second time. I assume
that is should be done somehow by systemd. But I'm not experienced enough
to solve this by myself.

Łukasz Słaboń