[systemd-devel] systemd's connections to /run/systemd/private ?

Brian Reichert reichert at numachi.com
Mon Jul 8 15:45:12 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jul 02, 2019 at 09:57:44AM -0400, Brian Reichert wrote:
> At $JOB, on some of our SLES12 boxes, our logs are getting swamped
> with messages saying:
>
>   "Too many concurrent connections, refusing"
>
> It's hampering our ability to manage services, e.g.:
>
>   # systemctl status ntpd
>   Failed to get properties: Connection reset by peer

Can anyone at least confirm that the CONNECTIONS_MAX limit in dbus.c
does relate to the number of connections systemd has to
/run/systemd/private?

We can't even reliably reboot the server in question under these
circumstances...

--
Brian Reichert				<reichert at numachi.com>
BSD admin/developer at large