[systemd-devel] Q: ConditionPathExists=

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Tue Jun 4 11:32:39 UTC 2019

Hi!

I have a question for ConditionPathExists:
If I specify two files like "ConditionPathExists=/etc/idredir.conf /etc/isredir.conf", I get a "start condition failed" even if both files exist.

There's also some confusion where exactly a pipe sysmbol has to be placed:
           If multiple conditions are specified, the unit will be executed if
           all of them apply (i.e. a logical AND is applied). Condition checks
           can be prefixed with a pipe symbol (|) in which case a condition
           becomes a triggering condition. If at least one triggering

Do I have to write "|ConditionPathExists=..." or "ConditionPathExists=|..."?

Regards,
Ulrich Windl