[systemd-devel] Dbus problem fix :) now news programs broken

Dorian ROSSE dorianbrice at hotmail.fr
Tue Jun 4 17:42:50 UTC 2019

DBUs zombie process is back :’(

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10

________________________________
De : Dorian ROSSE
Envoyé : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 11:34:15 AM
À : systemd-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
Objet : Dbus problem fix :) now news programs broken

Hello,

DBus is repaired since the qt dbus updates but I have a lot of programs broken as Following :

Des erreurs ont été rencontrées pendant l'exécution :
systemd-coredump
openvpn
monotone-server
initramfs-tools
linux-image-unsigned-5.1.6-050106-generic
Error connecting: Error receiving data: Connection reset by peer

Thank you in advance to follow my server for repaired error on 😊

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.