[systemd-devel] Profiling systemd for arm 64 build

Anilava Kundu cs20mtech01002 at iith.ac.in
Fri Dec 4 08:04:43 UTC 2020

Hi all

What I am trying to is to profile systemd with different optimizations
level viz (-O1,-O2,-O3). What I have done so far is build systemd with
different optimization levels and replace the build in a bare minimum linux
distro ; after which I boot the same up in qemu to a shell prompt and run

systemd-analyze plot to compare between boot times of different components.

Is there a better way to do this?  Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Anilava

--

Disclaimer:- The information contained in this electronic message and any
addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged