[systemd-devel] mkosi question: third party repos + dnf modules

Daan De Meyer daan.j.demeyer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 20:41:55 UTC 2020

Hi,

--repositories in mkosi is currently a bit limited. For Fedora and
CentOS, we only support passing names of existing repositories that
should be enabled. https://github.com/systemd/mkosi/issues/536
reported a similar problem. We should definitely make this work better
than it does now but it's going to require a bit of thinking on how to
properly support this in a way that works for all major supported
distros. For now, I think postinst is the best solution.

Cheers,

Daan