[systemd-devel] Udev hardening

Adi Ml maladi1747 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 14:30:58 UTC 2020

Hi,
Is there some way to detect which system calls, I am using in udev (in
order to filter it)?

I do not use any script, I just echo 0 to the authorized file in the device
connected in order to disable it when it is not the wanted device (the
match is based on serial number, vid, pid)

Thank you

בתאריך יום ב׳, 14 בדצמ׳ 2020, 15:40, מאת Greg KH ‏<