[systemd-devel] log_assert_failed_realm crash in systemd journal-file

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Mon Dec 21 15:23:50 UTC 2020

On Do, 17.12.20 13:20, Aditya Tayade (adityadtayade at gmail.com) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting below crash in our CI environment with systemd v244-stable
> which looks similar to issue #14943
> <https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/14943>. So could you please
> confirm if it is the same issue and whether the PR:
> https://github.com/systemd/systemd/pull/15557 (already merged in v246) will
> fix this? If yes then we need back port of these PR to v244-stable as well
> and if not then could you please help to understand what can be cause of
> this?:

15557 is the supposed fix for 14943. That I can confirm. if it fixes
your specific issue I don't know, since I do not have access to your
platform.

The question you are asking cannot reasonably answered, in particular
without any informaiton about used distro/arch/… and all those things.

Either way, I'd recommend you to try it out and see if it fixes your
CI problems? That's the only way you can now for sure...

Lennart Poettering, Berlin