[systemd-devel] systemd kills user's scopes/sessions before shutdown service

Kamal Rathi kr30april at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 14:09:53 UTC 2020

Hi Team,

The suggestion offered for design stop service was successfully integrated
but the issue is still same as the User.slices still got kill.

I am pasting my service here

grep -v ^# /etc/systemd/system/stop.service
[Unit]
Description=Service to auto stop the EBS application
After=user.slice
[Service]
ExecStart=
ExecStop=/startdb/stop/stop.sh
RemainAfterExit=true
[Install]
WantedBy=user.slice

Now service runs but still issue is that I want my service to stop the
processes not systemd

Issue might be similar like this
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2016-November/037916.html

Regards,