[systemd-devel] dockerd broken docker works without It own docker image but need

Dorian ROSSE dorianbrice at hotmail.fr
Fri Mar 27 06:56:47 UTC 2020

I was know a program who finish by "d" is a systemd program instead it real name without the "d"

I have found docker sig and docker Google group,

I don't know what choose,

I will try to share my problem on the docker Google group,

Finaly I leave again the mailing list,

Regards.

Dorian Rosse.

Téléchargez Outlook pour Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>