[systemd-devel] sibling DNS lookup of nspawn containers

Petr Menšík pemensik at redhat.com
Tue Jun 22 15:28:11 UTC 2021

I am solving this by using libvir's network, which uses dnsmasq for
network resolution. That dnsmasq should be able to resolve names of
containers, because they were registered by DHCP requests. Because they
share dns cache at host, there is single place where they can register to.

Not directly related to systemd however.