[systemd-devel] #Outreachy contribution

Formasit Fokunang formasitf at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 19:15:47 UTC 2022

Greetings,
  I am Formasit Chijoh a second year student studying Computer Engineering
and a beginner to open source contributions.I am participating in the
Outreachy 2022 cohort.Due to my keen interest in operating system
development especially the linux kernel, I would like to contribute to the
Systemd project (Improve Suspend-Then-Hibernate functionality on linux)
proposed for Outreachy mid-term  session.Contributing to this project will
go a long way to improve my knowledge about open source and equally improve
my skills to becoming a software  engineer.I have a general knowledge in
fullstack development, shell(Bash) programming and am equally good in C/C++
programming.I will be glad to learn and apply from  @Luca Boccassi
<bluca at debian.org>  and everyone in the community.

Thank you,
--