[systemd-devel] #Outreachy contribution

Luca Boccassi bluca at debian.org
Sat Mar 26 19:23:11 UTC 2022

On Sat, 2022-03-26 at 20:15 +0100, Formasit Fokunang wrote:
> Greetings,
>   I am Formasit Chijoh a second year student studying Computer
> Engineering
> and a beginner to open source contributions.I am participating in the
> Outreachy 2022 cohort.Due to my keen interest in operating system
> development especially the linux kernel, I would like to contribute
> to the
> Systemd project (Improve Suspend-Then-Hibernate functionality on
> linux)
> proposed for Outreachy mid-term  session.Contributing to this project
> will
> go a long way to improve my knowledge about open source and equally
> improve
> my skills to becoming a software  engineer.I have a general knowledge
> in
> fullstack development, shell(Bash) programming and am equally good in
> C/C++
> programming.I will be glad to learn and apply from  @Luca Boccassi
> <bluca at debian.org>  and everyone in the community.
>
> Thank you,
> --
> Formasit chijoh.

Welcome to the project!

We track the  "Applicants tasks/contributions" on our Github, as per
Outreachy's process:

Please follow the instructions listed there, and let us know if you
have any questions - here, on Github, or on IRC.

Looking forward to seeing your contributions!

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi