[systemd-devel] Outreachy contributor intro

Luca Boccassi bluca at debian.org
Wed Mar 30 20:44:32 UTC 2022

On Thu, 2022-03-31 at 01:31 +0530, Swarnima Saxena wrote:
> My name is Swarnima Saxena. I am a second year undergraduate student
> pursuing mechanical engineering at IIT Kharagpur, India.
> I am an outreachy 2022 applicant interested in contributing to the
> systemd
> project (Improve Suspend-Then-Hibernate functionality on Linux).
> I am new to open source contribution but I have been programming in
> C/C++
> for quite some time and have also been using Ubuntu on my system.
> I am really excited to become a part of this cool community, develop
> my
> programming skills, and make meaningful contributions.

Welcome to the project!

We track the  "Applicants tasks/contributions" on our Github, as per
Outreachy's process:

Please follow the instructions listed there, and let us know if you
have any questions - here, on Github, or on IRC.

Looking forward to seeing your contributions!

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi