[systemd-devel] Outreachy Contributor Intro

Luca Boccassi bluca at debian.org
Sun Mar 27 11:39:02 UTC 2022

On Sun, 2022-03-27 at 06:02 +0000, Rebecca Mckeever wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> My name is Rebecca Mckeever, and I am a senior Computer Science
> student and an Outreachy May 2022 applicant. I am interested in
> contributing to the systemd project Improve Suspend-Then-Hibernate
> functionality on Linux. I am new to open source contributions, but I
> am very interested Linux development. I have a lot of experience with
> C/C++, and I use Ubuntu as my primary operating system. I am familiar
> with the Continuous Integration process and have used git/GitHub
> extensively for personal and class projects. I am looking forward to
> working with this community.

Welcome to the project!

We track the  "Applicants tasks/contributions" on our Github, as per
Outreachy's process:

Please follow the instructions listed there, and let us know if you
have any questions - here, on Github, or on IRC.

Looking forward to seeing your contributions!

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi