[systemd-devel] Scan all USB devices from Linux service

Andy Pieters systemd at andypieters.me.uk
Thu Feb 15 08:45:41 UTC 2024

On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 at 08:32, Reto <reto at slightlybroken.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 05:56:31PM +0100, Vadim Lebedev wrote:
> > This is what ChatGPT proposes:
>
> Can we like not...
> If people want to ask a generative AI they do so on their own.
>
> Let's keep responses based on human interaction shall we, rather than
> parroting
> math models.

Respectfully, I disagree.

Comment on the code itself, or suggest ways to improve it, but don't diss
on it just because it was 'generated by AI'

What does the provenance matter? He's got a problem, he's doing some work
towards solving it, why bar the submission just because you don't agree
with its origins? (sounds familiar...)