[Tango-artists] Session icons

Rodney Dawes dobey at novell.com
Mon Dec 5 10:16:07 PST 2005

My question would be to ask if I could see these in place in a mock-up
of how they would look to the user. Just seeing icons doesn't really
give enough context to their usage. It does seem, however, that these
are perhaps just more of the too many icons we already have. But, it
would be nice to see them in the UI where they are intended to be put,
so that I can make a better statement on the subject.

-- dobey