[Tango-artists] Session icons

Manu Cornet Manu.Cornet at GMail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:31:06 PST 2005

Hi !

> of how they would look to the user. Just seeing icons doesn't really
> give enough context to their usage. It does seem, however, that these
> are perhaps just more of the too many icons we already have. But, it
> would be nice to see them in the UI where they are intended to be put,
> so that I can make a better statement on the subject.

I am, indeed, designing a new "Log Out" dialog for Ubuntu, but
unfortunately I haven't been able to take a screenshot of it, since the
dialog grabs every mouse and keyboard event. I tried GIMP with a delayed
capture, or switching to a console and using gnome-screenshot, without
any success. I also tried Xnest, but for many reasons the dialog doesn't
look the same there (and it looks bad, actually).

If you have any clue, please be welcome to tell me :)

Cheers,
Manu