[Tango-artists] KDE Tango Package

Nick Bargnesi nbargnesi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 21:03:18 PST 2005

Thanks Niko, I was actually referring to the people page.  I had noticed there
was a gnome maintainer, and it seems they have you to maintain or at least
support KDE in some respects, so I think my original proposal is moot.

And I'm actually already using the tango icons on KDE, but thanks for the
info!

Regards,
Nick